|This is just a selfie. I kinda think |
it makes me look mysterious.
If you need a better quality image,
please to scroll down.
- The Book Pushers
I write books for the geeky at heart — sci-fi flavored stories full of adventure and romance. I have a passion for world-building and twisty plots, and themes that recur in my writing include what it means to be human and symbiosis in human relationships.
- Awards: RWA RITA finalist, 3-time RWA Golden Heart finalist.
- Labels: Aries. INFJ. Geek Mom.
- Home hobbies: Mountain biking, hiking, climbing, finding new restaurants.
- Away hobbies: World travel and road trips to Oregon.
- Staying sane: Yoga and meditation.
- Vices: Baked goods, Irish tea, champagne, and craft beers.
- Favorite color: Green. Blue. Pink. Yellow. Teal. Aw hell.
- First accomplishment as a writer: Honorable mention for "Ice Age Adventure" from Cricket Magazine (age 10).
Robin Rue, Writers House
SFR Brigade, Spacefreighters Lounge, Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood
Visit Appearances for links and info.
Ghost Planet (Tor Books)
The Ophelia Prophecy (Tor Books)
Echo 8 (Tor Books)
|My happy place|
|My official photo ("save image as" all you like)|